Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ch... Ch... Ch... CHANGES!!

Yes, I am aware that most of you now have that song stuck in your heads. You've found me out. My dastardly plan is revealed. Congratulations, Bond. You've earned your license to read further.

Some of you who've been faithful followers of my random and infrequent musings here in blogland will notice that I've changed the name of the blog. This was done to unify all of my pet projects under one moniker.

The Clockwork Asylum.

In addition to posting here, you can also view my blog at TheClockworkAsylum.com and you can follow me on twitter here.

For all of you facebook users out there you can follow The Clockwork Asylum's upcoming projects here.

There are exciting changes on the way as I work to establish the Asylum as a force to reckon with in the artistic community!

Now, in the art business, exposure is the name of the game so be sure to fan me, share me, follow me, and otherwise help me to expose myself. :D

Stay crazy, kids!

- D

No comments: